This certification defines the quality Management system requirements for the design, development, production, installation and service of products for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries. This certification focuses on the oil and gas supply chain.
The main advantages of the certification for standard ISO/TS 29001:2010 are:
• Providing of the fulfillment of the product supply conditions
and service rendering in the oil and gas complex as well as
• Rise of loyalty on the part of customers, partners, regulatory
bodies (privileged credits, loans etc).
• Control of the company’s reputation, formation of the reliable
• Considerable advantage during the participation in the
government competitive tendering.
• Increase of the investment attractiveness level.
• Reduction of the low-quality products.