Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by
 Services :
Licensing Services

FSSAI License

Food Safety and Standards Authority of India

According to the Food Safety and Standards Act India (FSSAI) 2006, every food manufacturer should get a license from the Food and Drug Authority or an authority connected to FSSAI. If the food manufacturer has an annual income of less than Rs 12 lakh, a process of registration is enough.

Any person desirous to commence or carry on any food business needs to make an application for the grant of a License to the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), it will be the sole body responsible for Food Safety in India. FSSAI Compliance has become mandatory for everyone in the Food Chain. Food products manufactured and sold in India will now have to bear the logo and registration or license number of the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI). Every food business operator must obtain a 14-digit registration or a license number which must be printed on food packages. following business need to have FSSAI License.

Manufacturing/Processing including sorting, grading etc.

Milk Collection/chilling
Slaughter House
Solvent extracting unit
Solvent extracting plant equipped with pre cleaning of oil seeds or pre expelling of oil.
Solvent extracting and oil refining plant.
Relabeling (manufactured by third party under own packing and labeling)
Storage/Warehouse/Cold Storage
Retail Trade
Wholesale Trade
Transporter of food
Dhabha or any other food vending establishment
Club /canteen

Other(s)… all who are related to Food Businesses.

List Of Food Business Falling Under The Preview Of Central Licensing Authority

Dairy units including milk chilling units equipped to handle or process more than 50,000 Liters of Liquid Milk/Day or 2500 MT of milk solid per annum.
Vegetable oil processing units and units producing vegetable oil by the process of solvent extraction and refineries including oil expeller unit having installed capacity more than 2 MT per day.
All slaughter houses equipped to slaughter more than 50 large animals or 150 or more small animals including sheep and goats or 1000 or more poultry birds per day.
Meat processing units equipped to handle to process more than 500 kg of meat per day or 150 MT per anum.

All food processing units other than mentioned under (1) to (4) including Re-labelers and Re-packers having installed capacity more than 2MT/day except grains, cereals, and pulses milling units

100% export oriented units
All importer importing food items including food ingredients and additives for commercial use
All food business operators manufacturing any article of food containing ingredients or substances or using technologies or processes or combination thereof whose safety has not been established through these regulations or which do not have been a history of safe use or food containing ingredients which are being introduced for the first time into the country
Food business operator operating in two or more states
Food Catering Services in establishments and units under central government agencies like railways, air and airport, seaport, defense etc

Document Checklist :
Documents to be enclosed for New Application for License to Central / State Licensing Authority :

Form-B duly completed and signed (in duplicate) by the proprietor/ partner or the authorised signatory (mandatory for all).
Blueprint/layout plan of the processing unit showing the dimensions in metres/square metres and operation wise area allocation (mandatory for manufacturing and processing units only).
List of Directors with full address and contact details (mandatory for companies only)
Name and List of Equipments and Machinery along with the number, installed capacity and horse power used (mandatory for manufacturing and processing units only).
Photo ID and address proof issued by Government authority of Proprietor / Partner / Director(s) / Authorized Signatory.(optional)
List of food category desired to be manufactured. (In case of manufacturers).
Authority letter with name and address of responsible person nominated by the manufacturer along with alternative responsible person indicating the powers vested with them viz assisting the officers in inspections, collection of samples, packing & dispatch. (mandatory for manufacturing and processors).
Analysis report (Chemical & Bacteriological) of water to be used as ingredient in food from a recognized/ public health laboratory to confirm the portability (mandatory only for manufacturing and processing units only).
Proof of possession of premises. (Sale deed/ Rent agreement/ Electricity bill, etc.) (optional).
Partnership Deed/Affidavit/Memorandum & Articles of Association towards the constitution of the firm. (optional).
Copy of certificate obtained under Coop Act – 1861/Multi State Coop Act – 2002 in case of Cooperatives. (wherever applicable).
NOC from manufacturer (mandatory for Re-labellers and Re-packers)
Food Safety Management System plan or certificate (if any).
Source of milk or procurement plan for milk including location of milk collection centre’s etc. in case of Milk and Milk Products processing units.(wherever applicable).
Source of raw material for meat and meat processing plants. (wherever applicable).
Pesticide residues report of water in case of units manufacturing packaged drinking water, packaged Mineral water and/or carbonated water from a recognized/ public health
Recall plan wherever applicable, with details on whom the product is distributed. (Optional).
NOC from Municipality or local body. (optional).our company is engaged in providing the FSSAI Registration Services.

We can help your organization get an FSSAI license. We’ll provide you with

Mob : +91-9022060498 E-mail :
Home - About Us - Services - Clientle - Contact Us - Enquiry
Designed & Hosted by:MID Promoted by:GID