Spices Board issues license as Auctioneers and dealers of Cardamom.
The documents to be furnished /formalities to be fulfilled for obtaining the Certificate of Registration as Exporter of Spices are as follows :
• Application in the prescribed Form [Form-1]
• Self attested copy of IE code certificate
• Registration fee of Rs. 5000/- (Rupees five thousand only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft
• Spices Board”. The DD should be drawn on any scheduled Bank payable at “Ernakulam”.
• Confidential Bank certificate in prescribed format in sealed cover from your banker in support of
your account/financial status.
• Self certified/attested copy of partnership Deed/Memorandum & Articles of Association as the
case may be [not applicable to Proprietorship firm].
• Self certified/attested copies of Sales Tax Registration (CST/VST/VAT) certificate.
• Self attested copy of SSI certificate or the certificate issued by the Directorate of Industries
in case of Manufacturer-exporter of spices.
• Self certificate copy of PAN card
• Passport size photo preferably with white background of the CEO or the designated officer of
your firm duly mentioning the name of the person and the company represented for issue of ID